Key contacts & FAQs


If you hold shares in a nominee account then your first point of contact should be your nominee. If you own shares in your own name, then you should contact our registrars Equiniti.

You should contact our registrars or your nominee/stockbroker.

Yes, you should contact our registrars directly, quoting your share account details if possible and there will be a simple form to fill in.

  • JP Morgan Cazenove, 20 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA
  • Peel Hunt LLP, Moor House, 120 London Wall, London EC2Y 5ET

Share fraud includes scams where investors are called out of the blue and offered an inflated price for shares they own or shares that often turn out to be worthless or non-existent. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any unsolicited investment advice, offers to buy shares or offers of free company reports. In some cases, the caller will suggest that there is currently a takeover offer for Marston's.

Callers can be very persistent and extremely persuasive. Marston’s is aware that they attempt to persuade shareholders to provide email addresses or other personal information. Shareholders should not provide any such details.

If you are offered unsolicited investment advice, discounted shares, a premium price for shares you own, or free company or research reports, you should take these steps before handing over any money:

  • Get the name of the person and organisation contacting you.
  • Check the Financial Services Register at to ensure they are authorised.
  • Use the details on the FCA Register to contact the firm.
  • Call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768 if there are no contact details on the Register or you are told they are out of date.
  • Search the FCA list of unauthorised firms and individuals to avoid doing business with.

Key contacts


If you have any queries relating to your Marston’s PLC shareholding you should contact our share registrars Equiniti directly by one of the methods below:

  • Online: – from here you will be able to securely email Equiniti with your query
  • Telephone: 0371 384 2274*
  • By post: Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA

* Lines are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm (UK time), Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in England and Wales.

Investor Relations at Marston’s

For any other shareholder queries, contact us directly:

Email: or fill out the enquiry form on our contacts page

By post: Investor Relations, Marston’s PLC, St Johns House, St Johns Square, Wolverhampton WV2 4BH

We'd like to know more about the pages you visit on our site and show relevant offers based on those pages. If you're happy for us to collect this information please click accept. Our full Privacy policy can be found here.